The WMCA welcomes new members. If you feel like you belong in a community of coaches, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us with any questions.
Our members include coaches, coaches in training, organizational development professionals, and other people who use coaching in their practice. (Learn about our current members.)
Join our free email list to stay informed of WMCA events and news. Open to members and non-members.
Our meetings are open to the public. They’re a great way to find out more. The non-member fee for attending a gathering is $5.
We usually gather on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 pm to 7:50 pm in Northampton, MA. (See events listing.)
WMCA gatherings usually consist of a program presentation, brief WMCA announcements, sharing of milestones and accomplishments, and networking time at the end. Discussions about WMCA business are saved for separate business meetings.
Your comments and ideas are always welcome and can be sent to our leadership group. (See leadership list below.)
- Attend our monthly gatherings/presentations for free ($5 for non-members).
Every other meeting is like a mastermind circle where you can get feedback on a current challenge and share your celebrations.
- Be on the referral list when people contact the WMCA for a coach, speaker, or trainer.
- Get a link to your website from the WMCA website. Our website is easily found in Google.
- Opportunity to be a preferred presenter at one of our gatherings. (Great audience for fine-tuning your presentations and sharing your expertise.)
- Benefit from the added exposure from any promotional outreach we do as a group.
- An opportunity to provide feedback on how things run around here.
- Opportunity to be involved in our visibility and service activities such as volunteering as a group with a local organization.
Did you know that one of the most important ways you build your own rank in Google is to get links to your website from relevant websites? WMCA membership is one easy way to make that happen.
“WMCA is a consistent referral source for me. More importantly, my membership has been far more than a referral source. It’s a community of people who understand and support my work, and we all need that. The key to it helping me is showing up and being involved.”
~Val Nelson, Career & Business Coach
How To Join
Membership is $55 per year and is pro-rated if you join mid-year. Our fiscal year begins in September. Steps to join:
- Contact us to arrange payment and to let us know which categories to list you under on the Find a Coach page. Or pay at a meeting.
- Be sure to join our WMCA email list to stay informed of WMCA events and news.
- We invite you to introduce yourself using our email list. We look forward to getting to know you.
Leadership Members of the WMCA
Our leaders are responsible for managing referrals, meeting topics, website content, and the business side of our organization. We welcome your ideas and feedback at any time. You may contact any of us via the links below:
Grant Ingle and Mary Lou Meddaugh: Co-chairs and Web Site Editors
Jess Dods: Treasurer